My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Word of the day..

Before I get to the topic...I've been bumming in lab since this morning. Sat at my desk from 10 a.m. till 12 waiting for advisor to drop in and talk to me..luckily he did, and we spoke. I figured out my committeee..woweee. Doesn't look bad; contacted the peeps and had one decline because she's busy..oh well. Advisor will have a cow with her I'm sure. Oh well, I have backups.

Went off to lunch and had some nice warm hot chocolate..was seriously craving it. Bought a nice Aloe plant here, it was on sale...proceeds go to helping hurricane victims, how great :)

Onto the word of the day..no cheaters please, so no googling.

The word is "apush"...what language do you think it is? And what may it mean? Lets just put it this way..if someone asks what date is the holiday Fourth of July on, you know he/she is a _________________. Maybe I gave it away too fast.

I will start some dictionary word learning too..yah consider me bored..I still gotta go up and work in the other lab..

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home