My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Magic 8 ball

If you could know of you future better than a Magic 8 ball..would you ask? What if you knew it was going to be better, would you want to know? What if you knew it would be worse? Who am I to complain..if you *knew*..then why would you seek or ask? Right. Well what if you had a hunch about it and then looked into it. Would you? Sometimes I wonder, would knowing your future solve all our problems? Or would it make it worse? Does getting to the end ruins the fun of the run, or does it not? I enjoy the struggle, but it's always nice to know what's in the end or at least know what you should seek. Just a thought..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home