My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Read me out!!!!!

I saw a cool quiz on my friend Sasha's website. Had to try it out myself..my results are as follows. Read on and take it yourself..I wanna know about all of you. For all you non-blogsters, e-mail me the results ;)




ColorQuiz.comAnostica took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Seeks freedom from problems and a secure state of ..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.


2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your description sounds just like grad school!!!

--Sasha

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

Hahaha..Sasha I know..but it's other stuff bugging me too :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home