My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Shopping be my friend!

So....I've got this huge Biophysics exam coming up on tuesday. Have been planning to study for it..but for some reason it's starting to make sense, so what would a girl like me do? Yah..slack off. Totally not..I'm not the procrastinator type...but being this grad student busy outta her mind it making me into a slackass.

Anyways, woke up today. Figured I'd do the usual, go out with roommate to get groceries..then come home and study. WELL...it's 6:06 p.m...and I've done everything but study. On the way to the grocery store..I told rooommate I really wanted to shop..so we made a detour to T-mall and shopped!! I found some great stuff...only bought makeup and a cuteass shirt. Pinpointed a ton of more stuff...wanted to get it, but was thinking wait till next week and get them...OH, there's like 6 things I sooo want, and I'll be there getting them next week. It was the test on the back of my mind holding me back from spending my whole time at the mall!!!

so...towards the end of finally yanking myself out of the mall..get a phone call from a friend. Her friend's in town. I must meet her...gotta head off to dinner, then they wanna go out again. I'm not going, I already told her..and I hope she understands, as it's bumming me that she keeps trying to talk me into it. Hopefully sometime tonight, I'll get the groceries done, get my cheesecake bites, exercise, go to lab, and then study some...rrrrrrrr

off...to eat some carbs...just what I need!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home