My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, September 16, 2005

If you're gonna sleep..get a frikkin room

So...I decided to venture out of the lab today and go to a seminar in biology totally not related to my research..hey it's nice to know other things than just what I study ya know.

At the seminar there were a ton of people there. Quite a few taking notes and listening..but when the speaker got past the 30 min mark...half of the people were sleeping. Pissed me off really. If you wanna sleep just get the hell outta the room, or don't come at all!!!

This also applies to loser students who think they can come to a class and then sleep throughout the class. As if what the teacher says will be magically written in your head while you doze off..gimme a break you freakos...

I hate it..hate it..hate it. I've never dozed off in a seminar or a class before nor will I ever. In fact I cant' even fall asleep sitting....the only time it really happened to me was when I was hugely jet lagged and hadn't slept for about 1.5 days and was waiting for my next plane to board..anyways a huge tangent. My point...please if you are sleepy..don't come..whether it be class or a seminar!!! Sleepers only make others sleeeeeepyyy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home