My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I had to meet an idiot!

Yah so something else pisses me off. Quit complaining; this blog isn't much of my philosophical thoughts as it used to be..but put up with it anyways if you care!

I won't go into detail much..but here goes, as I'm scared this might give away too much info. But...a friend of mine invited someone for dinner. I was there listening, and they know what type of person I am. How else can I say this..if your ancestory is german, people think you're german. K..so I'm something alright. Knowing this, the bullshited butthole has the energy to sit there and talk about the type of people I come from..saying they are hotheaded and idiots. I cut in once, and said hey I'm one of those..that didn't stop him. My friend tried to stop asshola..but he didn't care. He kept talking. I guess I am not too confrontational, but I also don't know much about my "so called people" to talk..so I let it go. But...gheesh get some brains dork! I kept telling myself..it's nothing, come on..you know better..only the uneducated dorkos talk like that.

People need to learn some respect. I admit, I'm stereotypical too..I won't lie. We all are. But you know, the only people that hear of my stereotypes are probably my closest of close friends which are a few..or my family. Other than that, I tell no one...it's not something to flaunt...at most it should be something to get rid of...Guess idiot that I met tonight didn't know that.

3 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger Keshi said...

LOL calm down Anostica...I pity u had to deal with a moron like him...well atleast u were wise enough not to stoop to his uncivilised levels...so go gurlll u rock!

Keshi.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I also come from a solid German background and I understand where he might think that they are a little hotheaded...afterall you can tell a German, but you can't tell them much.

However, he seemed out of line degraded you and your heritage. I don't take kindly to insults and neither do Germans I'm sure. A shot of Jaegermeister would cheer me up though.

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah there are always those small few that live inside of a box and don't relize what they're missing

offer him a match in checkers and show him how its done ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home