My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

keep on missin them buses

yah yah, I moved here last year telling all I'd never ride a bus in my life. But ya know, school was far, and I braved it too much last winter to get sick about 5 times; which was a record!! So...then I figured, I'll get off my high horse and ride the bus. Okay it's not the high horse, it's more that getting on buses freaks me out...I get dizzy so fast; and the one thing that bugs me is if the driver doesn't wait for me to sit down..I'm always freaked...as I know I'll fall on my you know what cause of it..

So...anyways, I became a normal bus rider this summer for sure. At least to ride up state street, though I always walk down myself, as walking down a hill is so much more pleasing than up the hill. Okay blah blah blah, I'm rambling...

The point is that the idiots changed bus routes on me..I donno where the hell the bus stops now...no clue. Just checked online at the bus website, and yes I'm a confused one with maps....I think I sorta know where it stops. We'll see if I pinpointed it correctly. Odds are that I'll get on a bus which takes away from Purdue rather than to Purdue..hahaha, we'll have to see..

bored in lab..bored in lab..bored in lab..can't do much..gotta leave tomorrow for MN....

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you figure out the bus system :)

have fun in minnesooota ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home