My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, June 30, 2005


So..my trip to Toronto was fun. My family and my cousins went to Niagra Falls from the Canada side. It was so boring, I hate going out really. I kept wanting to go home. We went there late, and saw Niagra from the canadian side--I've seen it before both from canadian and US side numerous of times, so it wasn't anything huge but my cousins had a good time.
Anostica

2 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Ali said...

Did you do anything else other than just see the falls? I know that nightly they have a fireworks display. Also, it's interesting but people give the falls a paranormal status. Much the reason it is the area most people choose for their last dance of life - or more eloquently, the last fall of their life. Simply put, suicide.

Did you see any wannabe or successful suiciders?

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Anostica said...

You are weirder than weird..and write too much! What the hell is SO eloquent about suicide?????? last dance..gimme a break! Have you been thinking of this shit immensely???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home