My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm the worst travelor!!!

Yep you heard right..I am the worst travelor. My brother and sister would say the same...the only one who might side with me would be my mom. Anyways..so, tomorrow err today I'm leaving for Toronto. Been packing for quite a bit. The trip is only for about 5 days..but I've packed about 10 pairs of clothing, and so many pairs of shoes and bunch of other stuff. My roommate walked in, and is like..you know you don't need all that! Why not??? Come on! I'm the type that changes my mind instantly about something..and if something doesn't look good one instant..I at least have the option to take it off and change it ya know.

I suppose if I'm taking a big bag, I should fill it as much as I can. Odds are that if I don't need things, I can always bring them back. It doesn't hurt to pack more than needed.


I"m off...to sleep for a bit..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home