My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Where the hell is his head???

After a stressful day of labwork, I decided to venture off to the mall because I've been on a shopping binge (yah 3 consecutive days in a row!!--been a while!!!). Was on 52 towards the good ol Lafayette Mall..and I see some dork driving his motorcycle very very fast; but it wasn't the motorcycle which caught my eye (well it did a bit, it was yellow!), it was more the fact that a yellow Helmet was harnessed in the back luggage thingy. I only wished I had a camera, but I was driving too fast away from him in the other direction to even take a pic (if I had had a camera). Anyways, what the hell? Does having a helmet on a motorcycle and not wearing do you any good? If you get into an accident, will this harnessed motorcycle save you--or your head? Hmm...I suppose this dude evidently thought his brain was in the back of the motorcycle...err something.

4 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Ali said...

So what, he's the dead man on a bike - you're the one who's safe. Evolution isn't it - the smart survive, the dumb die? It's all for the better.

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha funny :)

gotta carry that camera every where. thats where the good photographers get the great shots when they least expect it ;-) that would have been sooo funny to see haha

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah... Aurangzeb Alamgir is correct... smart does surive and well not so me as I spelled my own web address wrong on my first comment :-/ grr

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw something similar the other day-- a guy wearing a helmet with the chinstrap hanging free. Why wear the helmet and not buckle the chinstrap?

:)
--Sandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home