My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Ritual again..

I came home and the ritual was done again. I tried to talk my family out of it, but they are so into it! Even when my dad is like me and would usually talk the rest of the family out of it..has changed. He now loves it! I tried everything to tell the family that it was raining outside, and that there are too many mosquitos outside and they'd bite us if we went outside..but it only got them more excited. Though later the mosquitoes were too much and we ended up coming inside. But being inside did not stop them! They still put up the whole shabang and took about 3 hours!!! Towards the end I was pissed out of my mind and just stormed off to my room to change my clothes..cause I had, had it!!!!

You all might wonder what the hell I'm talking about! Yah..it's called taking pictures...having a photo shoot, whatever you want to call it. My brother is a crazy photographer and can't stop shooting pictures! So today the excuse was that I'm never home and they wanted to have some recent family pictures to send to relatives..also since my brother had just graduated, we needed some recent pictures with the family and his cap n gown..so at first as usual, I tried to talk them out of it..hoping my dad would chip in and help. But he was into it..or has become into it! Then..I figured, why not..just an hour of pics, because we have to do a BBQ anyways...WELL..I was in a good mood initially...took the first 500 pictures! Okay I'm overexaggerating..more like first 170 pictures. My cheek muscles were killing from smiling (this was after we came inside, and had set up the whole shitty studio!!!). I had, had it! And said...well it's about time we stop. Nope...family hadn't had enough. They prolonged the BBQ till late at night..and decided we needed a clothes change for different pictures. I refused to change the clothes..stuck to the ones I was wearing..They took more pictures; mostly brother sister and mom..I think my dad was getting tired too..Finally I went downstairs to my room, changed my clothes to the normal clothes (non picture clothes), and started cooking. That was the end of it for me.

To make a long story short..brother and sister weren't done. They figured they wanted to go in Mosquito village outside, and take pictures in the dark to see how they'd look. I didn't care. They both came in with mosquito bites all over, and had me put on Benadryl all over their arms and neck! hahaha..

I guess it really isn't the pictures that bug me much...I mean I'm all for pictures, but more like 30 minutes of pictures MAX of myself. More than that...and I'll go insane. Today it must have been at least 3 hours of pictures!!!! Oh it's over now. I love taking pictures, but hate being the one whose pics are being taken :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home