My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, May 21, 2005

The last 2 days!

Yes you all heard it..I have 2 days including today before my big ol qualifier exam on monday. To set the record, it's at 11 a.m. I scheduled the time myself. It was to be offered at 8:15 a.m., but I told them I'm not a morning person, and certainly cannot imagine taking a test that early (though a year ago--I was able to!). Anyways, so yes, the test is at 11 a.m.

For all that know me..you all know that I'm probably the biggest worry worm out there. I can study study study, and never think it's enough. Yah, I don't think it's enough--even though I've been studying for the last 2 weeks!!!!!. I would be freaking out right now..and am trying not to that much. I have to keep it cool, because the exam is HUGE, and freaking out will not help me. Being a pessimist doesn't help much either here :( Ahh...for all reading this, please pray for me..whether it be to the "spirits" Gods, or God...pray for me!!!

My brother and sister called me last night at 3 and told me to go to bed. They thought I had been up too late studying and couldn't imagine me getting much done when it's so late. It made me realize something about myself. I guess I believe that I can suffer now..be the shitty person, and study study study..and really not be so happy..but just push myself to do it. All I know is that all the studying I do will pay off (I WISH!)..and if it doesn't, at least I can walk away from it knowing that I really really did try. And say that this test does work out for me...then more power to me, as I can enjoy the time after the test..and be proud that I was able to jump over one hurdle towards my ultimate goal.........

off to study..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home