My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Book Babysitter

Yep yep..that's me. If any of you are wondering, I like to babysit books. I realized this today actually. Was studying, and figured I'd take a break to watch Oprah..Had the guts to bring the books along, and put them in front of the t.v. while I watched Oprah. I didn't open them at all..just baby-sat them. Made me realize how many other times I have done this before!! Go on trips be it here in US, or international..My bag is always loaded with some books to read or some type of work. But do I ever open those suckers? Nope...just like to have their presence..as if the stuff in them will magically be put down into my head..hahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home