My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, May 15, 2005


I was craaavvvvving CheeseCake today along with my roommate. So we decided to get some cheesecake. I called all over town, hoping to get that perfect slice of cheesecake! I called Scotty's Brewhouse, Applebees, Starbucks..to name a few. All of them dummy's have stupid cheesecake with CARAMEL swirl..icck, that's just nasty!!!! So...I then called "Spageddies"..mm, they had Cheesecake..plain! But they only put rasberry topping or caramel on it..gimme a break! I told them I wanted chocolate! Finally....the cook or whoever it was allowed it..and YES I was able to get the cake..mmm, was it wonderful! Anyways the pic above says it all...YUM!
Anostica

1 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does look good :) you should post pictures more often :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home