My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Nutcase(s)..

What kind of a nutcase kills people? Guess I said it, a nutcase!!! Icck I'm sick of watching the news or even reading the news on yahoo. It's all about people being killed--yah that's what "really" makes the news anyways. I hate the fact that this society has changed its way of reporting the news too though. Yah, it's more that you have give a detailed explanation of how the person died, and better yet, giving the news "visually" with gruesome dead bodies and blood is even better! Yes, that really gets the point across. Maybe to some..I sit there, along with my mom, just remembering the dead bloody bodies forever. And just hearing of how the person died, makes me think of what went through their mind, and how they felt :((

I quit watching the news on t.v. probably after the Columbine shootings..maybe even before it..but I know after those shootings, it got pretty bad. Now days, due to the War, they've become keen on showing little kids getting hurt, and showing very gruesome pictures on t.v. Same goes for captives being held up..and then explaining months later about how they have been killed--yep the details. I'm still not over quite a few of them. My brother and sister have realized that when they're watching t.v. and something gruesome comes up, they tell me to leave the room. But then there's yet another point to it all..they say showing all this may "help"..or something.

I'm not sure what it does..all I know is that it makes me feel like crap!! Just read the news on yahoo about some retarded nutcase in Idaho who killed 3 people and two little kids...a triple homicide or something. Didn't need to know that there was "blood everywhere"..I'm sure next week they'll post the whole news about how and what happened...Again, one can say in the news three died..but do you have to explain..yah the head was chopped and thrown across the room????!!!?? :(

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Tony Allen said...

Yes it is sad how twisted the world is and how interested the general public is on the details. But the media tries to show whatever it can to keep the interest of users. I usually phase out any news stories on murders and sad stories like that. The news is more useful to keep updated on things like politics or whatever current events interest you. some people like hearing about the michael jackson case for some reason. not me though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home