My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Ease of Mind..

So..my roommate this semester is a pretty good one. Actually she's great! She never bugs me, and I can study all I want...but this week she left. And heck, never felt the "ease of mind" I have now..than I've ever had before. It only makes me realize how much I ENJOY living by myself! Oh if only I could and SHOULD! I've never studied so well..or been so happy, till today... but then I wonder, is this momentary or forever? Hmm..time will tell... ;)

Could it be that I like having the WHOLE place to myself...because I can do whatever. And don't feel like I'm stuck in a lil room of my own? hmm...just a thought..

1 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy that time alone to study :) and try to have some fun too at least.. need to keep sane ya know ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home