My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Multi-personality disorder or what?

So...was talking to my friend Tony, and he said he could figure my personality out based on the Myers Brigg test. He figured I was an ENFJ. I remember having taken the test before and looked up my results I've kept over the years on a file. And what do you know. I was an ENFJ. For those who don't know, that means "Extraverted intuitive feeling judging". But that test I took when I was 19..and I KNOW I've changed since then. All the schooling that's gone through me has made me more in tune with my nerdyness than anything else. Besides I've become a bit more quiet over the years. Anyways, took the test again tonight..and I got ISFJ this time..so what does that mean...well it means I'm "Introverted Sensing feeling judging"...though I lost the extrovertedness, I also lost the intuitiveness..oops

soo..my hunch of the nerdyness kicking in..yep happened. My hunch of being a dork..yep happend. Anyways, wanna read more?

Info on ENFJ is here http://www.typelogic.com/enfj.html

Info on ISFJ is here http://www.typelogic.com/isfj.html


And if you're interested in taking the test..PLEASE Do..and tell moi the results! ;) Do it at the following link:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a load of crap. Don't waste your time.

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a load of crap. Don't waste your time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home