My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Very unproductive day..

Ever had those days when you wake up so late..well that's partially my fault when I wake up at about 1 p.m. Anyways, ever had those unproductive days when you just literally sit around, and just sitting around makes you not have any energy to do anything. I didnt' read a thing today..was hoping to get some research reading done. Did go to the library and printed more stuff to read. Went shopping, which was very unproductive as I didn't find anything I wanted to buy and went too late :( Bought two little things which I substituted instead as presents for passing the "Qualifier" from my parents, as they keep wanting to buy me something for passing.

Err...life goes on (as Tupac would say). Watching home videos of our family trip overseas 2 years ago..I miss not seeing all my cousins and relatives.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well hey you need days like that after the non stop studying.

so take some breaks and enjoy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home