My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

The big guy was lookin for me..

So..I went to lab a bit late today. Not because I woke up late, but because I had to take a shower and wait for my hair to dry..didn't feel like blowdrying it.

Get to school. People in my lab tell me, hey Boss is looking for you. Lab assistant says the same..boss looking for you. Lab secretary says Boss is looking for you. Secretary notices the fear in my face, and she's like oh no it's nothing bad don't worry. I was freaked!!!! Turns out boss wants to put me on his grant for next year to get paid, and wants to hold off on my fellowship so we can use it a few years down the road. OK

Got me thinking though. Look at all the trust these people put into me. I hope I can match up to what they want. It's very scary really :( I want to do the best, and prove to them that I can do it, but sometimes I wonder if it's enough...and if I've got what it takes..

ayee another journal entry! I gotta stop!

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you are a hard worker that does a good job so thats why we all trust ya ;-)

don't worry... I know you'll do fine, you study a great deal and plus you should take a break sometime and go for a walk. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home