My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, May 22, 2005

The worst Feeling!

So...I studied last night till about 3 a.m...figured I'd head to bed. Well...what a night. I couldn't fall asleep. I tossed and turned till....sometime around 6ish a.m. :( It was the worst feeling really! It really does suck to stay up all night and to watch the sunrise only to realize that you are still up! I ended up closing the blinds on the windows in my room this morning, solely so I could get some sleep.

I have been trying to figure out why I was up so late..I might have been anxious of my test. Now it's come to a point that I just want to get it over with more than anything. Maybe things are making sense to me..or my mind is telling me, yah yah, enough already just think it makes sense and get it over with. I also had drank chai at midnight, which isn't the best thing to do--even though I've got a pretty good tolerance from the caffeine from Chai considering I've been drinking it since I was like 3!..Plus I had been eating around 11:30ish p.m., something I rarely ever do. BUT I think the biggest thing hurting me was the fact that it was damn HOT here!!! I had the window opened all the way, and the fan running, and still was hot. Yep, I was opting for the air conditioning, but current roommate and I don't run on the same body temperature. In fact, none of my roommates will ever run at my body temp!

I sure as heck that I get some good sleep tonight. It feels soo weird today..sorta feel all out of it. Hopefully tomorrow I'm more alert for that booger of a test.

off to finish the rest of my chai tea..yah yah yah, it's not midnight! ;)

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish ya luck on that test :)

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

Thank you ;) It's all done and overwith ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home