My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, May 23, 2005

Thank YOU!!!!!

To all the people I know..you've known about the stress I've been through since springbreak onwards! Or since this semester started!!! Ever since I got my Qualifier papers to read..well I took the test this morning. Took me exactly 4 hours to do it. I'm done done done done done!!!! I am already second guessing myself and wondering if I wrote that right or this right..Anyways, time will tell!!

Just wanted to thank all of you for wishing me well, by all the support you've given me through txt msgs, phone calls (sorry I know I haven't been picking up!!), e-mails..It meant a lot!! All of you from here and around the world...I appreciate it tremendously! I wanted to send out thank you cards, but my friend thinks it's not a good idea....he sees no point..So I wrote it here instead. But if you want a card, let me know....

And now I think I will treat myself and do something I haven't done in a few months!!! :( Me gonna go shop ;)

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh come on! There's no real reason to thank you - it's something innate. And people comfort you so they don't have to worry about you complaining above the current level.

Just remember, stress is like constipation. It hurts when it's there, but in the end... all will pass. Simple? Eh?

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

Hmmm..could this be someone related to me who just loves to bug the shit outta me? (No Pun intended!) :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home