My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Stuck..

My parents came and visited me this past friday..it was fun! At the last minute, I figured I'd head on home with them to Minnesota. Now I'm back home and the air is so much fresher here, the weather is nicer here, there are so many more trees here..and I'm away from school!

Yet...I'm stuck. Been looking for tickets to get back to Indiana..hmm, well..figured I'd get a round trip considering I"ll be heading back home to MN again later this month to travel with family to Toronto; but...tickets are expensive! Yep, yep..looking at starting cost of 202..or 329--when I can usually get tickets for at least 161..Wonder if waiting will make a diff..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home