My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, June 10, 2005

I'm a shoegirl..

So my mom complains I have too many shoes. My sister says I have more than her--even though she and I both are shoe addicts. So I admit it, what's wrong with being crazy about something? My brother is crazy about cameras, I used to be crazy about Cichlids (african fishes)..but I've always been crazy about shoes! Ever since I was little me and my sister would fight over who had more shoes and was not deserving of a second pair!! ahahaha.

So I figured now that I moved to Indiana, why don't I count all the shoes I have in my apartment (yah I'm bored--no studying now!!!!!!!!)...and the grand total is a measily 23 pairs! How retarded. I know I left quite a few of my shoes back home, and got rid of a ton..which I either gave to my mom (she has the same shoe sizee!!!!) or gave away to the salvation army. Yet..I'm still shopping online for..yah you guessed it SHOES!!!!

Okay..maybe I'll post a pic of my shoes on here..do comment and tell me how awesome my shoe taste is :P Or not...

By the way I'm crazy about male shoes just as I'm crazy about female shoes. No pointy toes please (that goes for girl shoes too)--only Square toed allowed :)

1 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Tony Allen said...

Holy f***!! ONLY 23 pairs??? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. only 7 more to go and you can wear each pair of shoes only once per month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home