My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

What a weird site!!

So...a friend of mine wants me to help him find shoes. We were online looking at shoes and we came across a website called "Zappos.com". Retarded website, or really made for idiots. They have shoes seperated into "airport safe shoes", as well as "Vegetarian shoes"...hmm...INTERESTING! I've got a few comments about each type of shoe..but I'm not gonna sound like a stereotypical freako writing about them...

site address: http://www.zappos.com/mens.zhtml

2 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Blogger Ali said...

Shopping for shoes online? Isn't that pointless? It's hard enough to find a shirt online - finding a shoe? Shoe's have so many variables that you must take into account before you buy. I think there are limits to the digital dream - leave Shoe Shopping to the Mall and let Al Bunde do his job.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

No way. Shoe shopping is the best online! No where in the world can you magnify a shoe to the upteenth time and still look at it w/o feeling like an idiot (such as the mall!). Besides you can visit so many stores online with the click of a button and don't need to move your butt at all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home