My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I've been tagged!!!

Well Brent tagged me..so here goes! ;)

1. Ten years ago -- I was 15. Honestly if you ask me, all I remember is thinking of entering 10th grade in high school. I have the worst memory when it comes to remembering what happened. Maybe it's early stages of Alzheimers.

2. Five years ago -- I was 20 years old. A junior in college, and seriously working my butt off in college to keep up my GPA. Had huge ambitions of entering a Phd program err applying for one. Only I fell short when I got too lazy. Again, other than that, don't remember much. Ohh...and another thing... :P

3. One year ago -- Was preparing all the stuff I needed to move to the great city of West Lafayette, Indiana to start the phd program here. Was learning how to cook, so I could cook for myself. Oh yah, and also bought my first car.

4. Today -- Basically slept in. Have had an annoying stomach ache for the past few days. Did little bit of work in the lab; and talked more with people in the lab instead.

5. Tomorrow -- Hopeing that cells will grow so that I can use them for my experiment. Otherwise tomorrow is just another day.

6. Five bands I know the lyrics of most of their songs: Boy Bands WestLife, Backstreet Boys (Hate me!), Richard Marx, and Bryan Adams; and many country music songs.

7. Five things I would do with $100,000,000 -- 1.) Buy a big house 2.) Buy a better car 3.) Treat whole family to awesome presents 4.) Donate to charity 5.) Save the rest

8. Five locations I’d like to run away to: 1.) United Arab Emirates 2.) Pakistan 3.) Egypt 4.) India 5.) France

9. Five Bad Habits: less than five---Being too clean, Being too Anal, Rereading everything I write (whether it be e-mails, blogs, etc).

10. Five things I like love doing: Sleeping, eating, relaxing, listening to music, and reading about peoples' personal lives and/or discussing opinions.

11. Five T.V. shows I like: Survivor!!!, Friends, 20/20, Will and Grace, and Elimadate (hahah)

12. Famous People I’d like to meet: Not really anyone; Except the Famous Photographer Brent M Decker

13. Biggest joys at the moment: Having cake and being able to eat it too (clever enough..hahah)

14. Favorite toys: none really...

15. Five people to tag: Not too sure...woulda tagged Brent, but he already did it. Okay, I guess I'll tag SoulSurfer..if he ever reads this.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and me both... bad memories :)

so... you like boy bands eh, i bet that means you wont like sunday music on my blog haha :)

i didnt know i had a BMD fan club of sorts of people wanted to meet me haha :)

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

awesome Lauren. I like you already ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home