My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, July 15, 2005

what an honor?????

Just checking yahoo news, and the popular pictures. There's a story about a US Marine who got injured in Iraq from a bomb and sustained head injuries. He is evidently not a US citizen, but the reason he made the news is because now he's being given the "honor" (yah whatever) of becoming a citizen of the USA.

I this country to be a bit stupid...they didn't think of giving this guy citizenship when he first left for the war, even though he was fighting for THIS country..but now that he comes back, with head injuries and has barely survived a bomb in Iraq; and is now worthy of becoming a citizen? Gheesh...Poor guy :(

Note to others..if you are interested in becoming a citizen of the US, and are an illegal immigrant, I suggest you get your head almost blown off in Iraq or something...or do something stupid for this country, and maybe Bushieee will love you, and then the country will give you citizenship.

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Ali said...

Politically charged and violent. I LIKE IT!

Anymore violent opinions to express, please send it to the editorial desk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home