My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, July 22, 2005

I admit--I'm anal!!

Yes you heard it, but I'm anal...and there's nothing I can do about it; well I could try to cool off and I do, but the thought still comes in my mind.

Case in point: Few weeks ago, next years' roommate moved in, and I served her ice cream..she was leaving and she said I can't finish the ice cream, and I said sure just take the container with the spoon and you can return the spoon later. Anyhow she forgets to gimme the spoon back. I asked her for it, and her response was....oh I have so many spoons; it doesn't matter if we are missing just one of yours. NO, I'm not selfish, not stuck up, but anal..yes you heard it again..I just need the set of 4 for small forks, big forks, small spoons, big spoons, and knife. It looks retarded to have 4,4,4,4, and then one set of 3!! It drives me up the wall..what can I do, but live with it now :( She's lost the darn thing.

So..another case. Was using a red pen in lab. Went out to lunch, came back, and pen is gone..gone away from my desk--out of sight dammit! I know I can get another red pen, they are relatively cheap! It's just that I'm missing the pen :( And I DO have quite a bit of memories with that pen..it got me through all my qualifier studying...now it's gone :(

For all of you out there..before you judge. Anal is not the same as selfish..or cheapooo. I spend like a maniac, and am not selfish at all! I'm just very orderly and need things in order all the time! I guess it gets me in trouble too..as I can't sit still constantly. Oh well...take a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath...ahhh, *hoping pen finds its way back to me* :)

2 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Ali said...

By chance do you know that your roomate could be reading this? Why not assign the people you complain about an alphanumeric code which takes into consideration their physical locale.

It would be horrible if she found this website - and it would ruin an entire year of your life with a roomate! AHH!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

hopefully she wont find it..but I doubt it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home