My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

I'm Psychic!!!

I think I have a sixth sense..it's not even funny. Some thought will usually hit me..and then two days or so later, it will come true. I've had this "sense" or ability for as long as I can remember. And there are soo many situations to write down..but I'll talk of the most recent.

It was exactly yesterday..I was sitting in my office thinking..what if you lose your wallet..do you have all your credit card numbers backed up and everything? WELL...today I go to the grocery store..and what do ya know, half way to my home, I check my bag and shit...WHOLE friggin wallet is missing! I almost forgot how to drive..I was that scared! Turned around, went back to store..and asked the clerk whom I'd checked out from..luckily she had the wallet!!! NO it's not a coincident, as this sort of stuff happens to me all too often!

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Ali said...

thanks for the advice. :)

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

Yes...I guess I'll give my secret out Brent. I just think you're such a bit serial killer..!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home