My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Am I really an oldie?

So...In graduate school most people tell me I'm young or that I look it. IN fact some wonder if I'm still 18!!!! I'm always introduced as the youngest lab member by a few members..anyways not the point..

So now that school has started. I seem to be running into some underclassmen here all the time..just makes ya realize how young they are..or how young they act. They are so full of energy and so optimistic and "fresh" looking. Then there's us grad students who're thinking "been there, done that"...we're stuck in labs working our butts off; have no time for classes. Blah blah..

Err..I donno where I'm going with this one..JUST that it's a huge diff now between me and the young'uns! Maybe it's me thinking it when the difference might be minute..or maybe there is one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home