My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Bummed Part 2

Yah yah...that's the thing. I'm bummed again. It's lab crap, and it's driving me up the wall. I feel as if there was a path I was walking on..someone told me to walk another path and share with another student. When I walked that path, the student hogged over since it was his path in the first place, and now I'm left standing. I can't go back to my path, as I need to work on the path with the student, but this student is possessive. I suppose I would be too. Nuff said...

Been tired today...walked quite a bit yesterday..and ran. Now feeling it :(

1 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

usually after I have a long run thats dragging me down... I'll go run that day and that will relax me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home