My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, September 11, 2005


The things my friends do. My friend Tom Heagy whom I've known for yearsssss...is one crazy creature. He sells and raises Gecko's (did I spell that right?). He also sells their food and stuff. I wanted a pic of him holding silk worms and stuff but he didn't have one. He also has roaches and stuff, but didn't feel like touching them. Anyways he gave me a Gecko pic with his hand...so here is it. Interesting I know. I'd never touch such a thing. I'm a biologist but I like em small like bacteria or viruses.

His company's name is "Midwest Herpetoculture Suppy". I'd put the link of the company's website up, but he says it's being updated. For anyone interested in buying Gecko's...gimme a msg and I'll refer you to this unique individual.
Anostica

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Aisha said...

so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home