My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Bummed...

I'm bummed. My friend Annie from South Africa tells me not to do something and I still for some reason forget her advice and still do that thing. Gheesh am I stupid or what? Annie is a great friend from years back, and we share a few decades in our age..but she's awesome! She's a fashion designer, and actually visited Minnesota to see the Mall of America!! Too bad I didn't know her well enough then..otherwise we could have met!!!!!!!!

Anyways..so Yah I'm bummed. Sorta wish I could turn back time, and keep my damn mouth shut..she tells me to blah blah blah, and I do da da da...yah retarded me.

I don't feel like posting again..but yah another topic...ABout undergrads again. I decided to go somewhere ELSE in the bio building today..was getting sick of my lab..so went to the main floor to write e-mails and blog..some undergrad walks in..."did I see you here on monday"..umm no, I rarely get my ass up here..OK..then there goes the blah blah conversation. Hello I have 20 mins to spare before I run up to lab again to my experiment and you wont even let me write my frikkin e-mail or post!!! Yah the kid needed advice...does my forehead say "counselor" on it?? I didn't even know this kid! ANyways, I was nice about it..couldn't imagine getting pissy on someone I don't know (that does not include brother or sister!!)...yah it turned out he wanted me to tell him what to do for the next 2 hours..either study for his GRE or waste time...and honestly it felt like he was hoping to waste it by blabbing away with me...I grabbed my keys and towards the end of our brilliant I am all that conversation..I told him to study for his GRE...and to set his eyes high on schools he thinks he won't get into...but still are worth a shot.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm i see a new weekly blog topic :)

advice from miss anostica... sound great huh? us fellow bloggers can send you are questions and you answer them :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home