My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Bummed Part 3

Sister just e-mailed me. Said she was trying to get a hold of me, but I live in a secluded part of the damn building with no signal--so no way to get a hold of me on my cell. Heard some bad news...gave me chills :(

Found out that a classmate of mine died last september. My sister is friends with my classmate's older sister. I cannot believe this. I have to experience or hear of two deaths of my classmates in one year..more like a few months of each other. I'm still not over the death of 1st Lieuntenent M.Fasnacht who died June 8th :(

3 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Aisha said...

:( I'm sorry to hear that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home