My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

World be crashing..

Came to lab today. Don't know what was up with me. Did the ritual of checking my e-mail, visiting a few websites, and then ran across the e-mail about the lab meeting. was wondering where all the lab members were, the office was quiet. Realized they were all at the lab meeting I was missing. If I would have gone I woulda walked in 30 mins late..couldn't do that. If I would have remembered the meeting, I could have made it to the meeting on time when I arrived to school.

So bummed. Lab isn't going well. I'm realizing how selfish and rude people are these days. Part of me wants to yell at them, but I know I have to work with these people for the next 5 years!! Maybe I'll take a day off from the lab...probably not.

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home