My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The much needed hour

Never realized how important this would become to me. But always, everyday I make it a point to walk home for lunch and spend at least an hour in my apt to myself. I sometimes will call on the phone, but generally just go home and eat and sit and just maybe watch t.v. Err..I try to go around 1ish, that way I can catch Jerry Springer too haha. But I rarely have the energy to watch it all--just usually catch a glimpse of the topic, and maybe see people fight.

Never knew how important it is. I mean I just need that hour to RELAX! My lab members invite me to lunch, and I decline about 98% of the time--only to go home on my own. AT times I do it because I really don't want to eat out; can't imagine eating all unhealthy nasty food. Then also, it's because I'm not too comfy with all of them..but mostly it's because I just need that one hour as a breather!!!

Today I didn't go home...so I'm missing my hour :( My lab members all went out to lunch. I was gonna work in lab..but now that I see the lab is quiet, I took the advantage to come back in the office and just sit in the lab and enjoyyyyy the ahhh quietness.

off to work I guess..lab members will be back from lunch break in a few I guess..

**note I complain cuz my lab is huge. I never get quietness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home