My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Studying be a bitch..

Yep yep..test is tomorrow for my one and ONLY class I'm taking. Took the day off from lab, though I did go. I just left a note in lab saying I was in the library most of the day..and I was. Stayed there from 12-8 p.m. Now I"m back at it. Tons of studying still to do. Just gulped down my cup of cappachino. Didnt think I'd need it till I was feeling a bit sleepy and tired already!

Class is intense. It's a mix of mostly quantum mechanics, physics, and chemistry, with a touch of biology. As a biologist, I'm finding it quite fun to study for. I should be into molecular biology, but for some reason studying for molecular biology freaks me out more than this does. This stuff at least makes more sense to me, and I'm not to anxious or worried (yet).

Test be at 7:00 p.m. tomorrow. I've already decided to treat myself to a nice day of shopping and eating out (my roommate wants to!!), if I study hard for the test. If not, I shall be punishhheeeed.

Study break be up...back to work. Yes, if you've read this far..Please pray for me to whomever is the great power in your life :)

1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you nerd :-p just kidding

those subjects sound rough, a complete 180 of what i can do

hope that exam goes well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home