My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Does that 10 bucks make a diff??

So..got in a conversation about this with a friend of mine as well as my roommate. Got me wondering. Ever since last year, I've been giving money to a charity every month. I mean it's not even that much money; only 10 dollars a month really. Then there's the United Way campaign Purdue does, so I pay up for that too. But my friend and roommate say they don't have that type of money to spare. Man it really pisses me off. What's wrong with these people?? You frikkin go out and eat at restaurants for like 17 bucks, and then shit it out the next day..but you are UNWILLING to pay that 17 bucks to provide some type of support for a person in need? Come on..what is more important, an expensive shit or helping someone??? Think about it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home