My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

What's a migraine??

Or better yet a headache. Yah count me out from some of the few in the world that don't get headaches. I rarely if ever get them. If I can remember clearly, the only headache I do remember is/are the ones I get from a head cold, which is generally ALWAYS the type of cold I get. But overall, headaches don't run in my family at all. Don't know of any of my siblings having headaches; don't know of my parents having it...Don't know of myself having it.

If ever I've had any other type of headache..it's been the type you get from eating too much pasta or something. I'm sure some of you may know what I'm talking about....

err that's it..reading papers in office. Still gotta work in lab..haven't had time :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home