My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My only good deed of the day

Yes my only good deed. Early morning after coming to school, I was in a mad rush to get to P3 before any of the other lab members needed to use the facility.. Considering the lab is huge with only three hoods, each designated for certain things...it's hard to use the biosafety hoods when you want them.

But on my way there...I had to walk outside to go to another building where the facility is. Right in front of me was someones' cell phone. I picked it up, and dropped it...yah nice one. Figured I'd open it up and call someone from the outgoing call list..but all were people this person knew as friends. Then I found the number to an entry called "dad"..viola..great. Called this persons' dad, explained the situation, and that I had their son or daughters cell phone on me..and was gonna turn it in. Yah bad reception, dad was happy that I had called...said it was his son's phone, who studies "turf science" at Purdue...never knew there was such a thing..so then I had to go back into biology building here, ask around till I found the main office for turfy science. Gave the phone in..did my deed and walked off. ONLY it took me about 45 mins to get it all done, and by then it was time for lab lunch for a lab member...and acck the hoods in P3 were full :(

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was very nice of you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home