My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Only a Chiquita

So..it's been a long day for me and it's going to get longer. Woke up at 7:30 today..wohoo go me! I've been the most productive today :) Had a meeting at 9, then had to run off to class at 9:30. Got done at 10:30, and was in lab working from 10:40 till now 1 o'clock. Now was just eating lunch and a banana..got me wondering. There's tons of companies that ship apples cuz you see the weird name stickers on them..but there is ONLY one company for a banana..weird..but damn rich folks!

Gotta head off to a seminar at 1:30, then meeting following seminar. Then research following meeting, then another meeting at 6...ayee my day will never end!!! Guess I'll feel all the rush of working tomorrow...today I'm doin great :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home