My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Daily morning counseling session..

Oh before I get on this topic. Just got outta class. Couldn't stop looking at my teachers feet. The woman is sorta overweight, and she was wearing tighter than tight shoes..I mean her fat feet were bulging out of the shoes. It looked so painful and annoying to me that I couldn't even concentrate on the lecture. Just kept imagining how painful that would be for me..I hate tight shoes!!!!!

Yah..so the daily session. I better stop being too nice and being such a sponge or a listener to some peeps. I just wanna scream outttttttttttt!!!!! I suppose quite a few of my friends talk to me about their problems which is ok. But there is one here who needs me EACH morning. I gotta admit most days I'm great with it..but then there are days I've got enough shit in my head to not care...today being one of them. I just got back from class, and here she is in my office, telling me to walk out and talk...I made an excuse, no not really...I gotta figure out shit to do in the lab today..but she's like, oh I'll be back in 10 or you stop by....only problem is that I just wanna leave and avoid it all. Today just isn't my day to be hearing about how she did this and that with whoever it may beeee....grrrr

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so..... i take it this is a bad day to sign up for a counseling session? :-/ *kickscan*

:) hope things get better for ya

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

I got most of my work done in the lab...counseling sessions be on again :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home