My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Stinky...

How would you like to walk into a room that stinks of ass, no I mean garbage. How about taking a shower in a tub which never gets cleaned? How about taking a shower in a bathroom where you cannot see your face in the mirror of the sink? How about cooking in a kitchen where there is no counter space..and where dishes from a week ago still sit on the countertop? Or how about a kitchen sink full of dishes waiting to be washed? What about a living room with food stains on the ground...evidently not being cleaned? Grr...what about a kitchen floor never being sweeped or cleaned up if you drop shit on it??!!!! Could I stop this writing..

Yah..most people think they come home to relax...which is what I *would* like to do..but I come home to a hellhole. All I can do is sit in my room all day...as when I leave the room, I gotta face the above shit. Believe me that's only 30% of what it truely is. I clean up after my mess...but I live with a not so mannered person. At times I wonder if it was in her..or are her parents like that too? Man, if I was ever this messy..my parents would fix me up fast! I'm glad to have had parents who taught me some manners--yah even these basic ones.

I used to think my brother and sister were messier than me..or not so anal as me..but living with this "thing" made me realize that my bro and sis are cleaniesssss!!!

I give up..I'm just so pissed..I can't even go home to relax. :( I'm tempted to tell her to get the hell outta my place..I'm even more tempted to move out..and sublease my apt to her.

I wonder if this means I just can't stand people? Or what..Is it me? Or people I live with? grrrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home