My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, November 07, 2005

thoughts listed..happenings..whatever

so..here goes of what has happened today..yah yah a daily journal, gimme a break.
I got in last night from Minnesota..and now am back at school and in lab..Don't feel like writing coherent paragraphs, so mind me and take the list

1. I slept in again today; I had planned it..I never listen in class so what's the point of waking up early and staring at the teacher? Plus I got the notes from my lab member who is taking the class with me..

2. Been at my desk all day..planning two experiments! Grr..sucks butt that I have to be here at midnight tonight to work on them. Gonna be a long one.

3. Still need to get groceries..I'm out of food!

4. Had my White chocolate mocha again today. I'm addicted..nope, just tastes good :D

5. Classmate of mine came and offered me 3 free tickets to basketball games in February..he can't go, and figured I'd want them. I did offer to pay...but no, he won't take money..

6. Am 100 dollars richer today. Parents gave me a 100 dollar bill..Donno if I'll deposit it into my bank or splurge and buy myself something nice..Probably neither, as I'll probably end up paying up for my plane ticket (well that means I'll deposit into bank acctn..)

7. Gotta go up to other building to work. Too lazy to get up..dammit

8. Been more than ever busy

9. Have given 3 daily morning counseling sessions. Can I say SCREAM!!!!!!! I'm sure there will be 10 more on the phone tonight.

10. Have to present this friday at lab meeting in front of freaky 3 professors and about 7 other students and post-docs :( And have another presentation next thursday in front of whole damn lab.

11. I'm lagging on the blog readings. T's been writing a lot!!

12. And there's a ton more..i only started this an hour ago..now it's 6ish, must head home...must return to lab late tonight :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home