My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Daily Rant

Stuffz on my mind...read if you are bored..my blog is becoming a generic journal...grrr...rants throughout the day..will post around 4ish...started at 10 a.m.

err..it's about 6..just got done..will post now

1. I skipped class this morning (on purpose)
2. EPA (environ. protection people) in lab today; looking for violations--yah $30,000 fine my ass
3. Nose is stuffy, feel like I'm gonna sneeze
4. Gotta still make my committee
5. Why do sad endings make more sense to me?
6. Why do sad songs sound better?
7. School stinks
8. hands are extremely dry..winter kills them
9. ran into teacher whose class i skipped..saw her in b-room. Went to the stall she used...gagged my ass off, and held my breath till she left and walked out and ran to another stall. I gagged and hurled while holding my breath. Hope she didn't hear me.
10. one of our lab members is a b****..gives everyone a hard time. I'm sick of hearing the complaints.
11. My tailbone hurts..I can't lean on it..been like that for a few days
12. I'm addicted to the "Hamster Dance"..dumb song brother sent me...funny though
13. I'm afraid to venture out, and let loose....I'm afraid I'll fall and get hurt..must keep my guard up all the time
14. Need to work on my committee (did I already say that?)
15. No biology seminar today..hence no chewy M & M cookie for me :(
16. No handsoap in restrooms. Have to walk into to lab to wash them..
17. No energy...
18. My weakness is a white chocolate mocha which I'm having now (after lunch)
19. I hate being told from someone that they aren't a competition next to me because I'm a size zero (am one now)
20. Hate feeling hot and sweaty from drinking caffeine
21. I'm not much of a fighter in situations (except academics--but I only fight because I want to prove it to MYSELF--could care less about anyone else). I don't play games...so if someone decides to come barge in, I'm more likely to give up and run away.
22. I am gullible to a point that it annoys the shit outta me.
23. I hate people who fake a laugh when they don't get it.
24. Sick of people fishing for compliments..gimme a break
25. I can be possessive...something which is good and bad..I hate showing it.
26. I need to workout tonight
27. Hate selfish me, me, me people
28. Somtimes I say too much
29. Can't stand people who cherish a research area, and blow it up like it's their life...though they only work on the minutest (2%) part of it..and are not sciency. My research is awesome, but if anyone hears me blow it up..smack me please.
30. Just because you're short doesn't mean that you have to wear heels to look "tall" to fit into society. You won't be considered acceptable more or less...People should like you for who you are..not your damn height.
31. Lab member's father died..just spoke to her...she's doing ok.
32. Day's coming to an end...will post this..Ran 1 less experiment than I wanted because cells were not ready :(

4 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the list :) get to know you a bit more

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

Yep t. I know you've experienced quite a bit of sadness and may understand it very well..but I also know you are doing so much better now ;)

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

T do write about the new story if you wish..I'll read it for sure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home