My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Not so caffeine addicted....?

Yah so winter be around the corner...and it feels good to sit down to a nice cup of hot chocolate. To date, I have probably had a cup of it daily since last monday! Haha...it just has to be something hot I guess, doesn't matter what really. Today I'm back with my old love..White chocolate mocha..mmmm :)

Okay point of post. Last year I was addicted!!! I had to have a cup of chai when I got home from school, because otherwise I would pass out sleeping. If I didn't drink it after school, I'd drink it later in the evening..but I had to have it, even on the weekends. There were times I'd drink about 2 cups a day!!!! If not chai on some days, I'd have cappachino..if not both sometimes! Now things have changed...I don't drink chai at all, or cappachino at all. When I do drink them it's not because of a dying urge for caffeine, but because I miss the taste, and hotness of the drink.

I know of some people who can't wake up without caffeine in the morning--they must have tea or something. I've never needed anything to keep me awake in the morning, but in the evening I did need something to stay alive to study..but this year, I suppose the one thing keeping me up these days might just be me being more active and letting me stay awake naturally..who knows.

All in all..I'm glad I've kicked the caffeine habit..I never wanna be addicted to something...and even if I was..I'm glad I'm over the habit.

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home