My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, October 31, 2005

How weird is this?

yah call me bored...I can't do much today in the lab considering I'm leaving this thursday for Minnesota (yah about time!)!!! Can't start exps, as they aren't done in a 3 day span...so...been reading papers, and sitting at my desk most of the day.

Went on my yahoo acctn, and it says that someone has listed me as a friend on one of the progs I use. Yah..it's a student of mine whom I taught during my first year as a masters' student. She was a freshmen..actually had graduated from my high school..damn genius too!! Weird...she'd consider me a friend...hmmm...guess it's probably cuz I let her get away with so much shit...

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catch me while youre in MN if you want!

Tom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home