My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, November 14, 2005

I can't breathe...

Ever felt like that? Yah...I have so much on my sleeves that I can't concentrate...err on my chest...and it has nothing to do with classes in school. I always thought that the worst part or hardest part of school, were classes...but boy was I wrong. Now days, what's the worst is spending time on research. I swear it sucks you dry. If you aren't analyzing data, you're planning experiments, and if it's not that, you're making stuff for experiments if not setting them up. So...this literally leaves me no time to do anything else..yet, there are soooooo many people who rely on me for support/talk..whatever. Today if I had the chance I wanted to scream!!!!!! grr..i don't wanna get into any more detail than this...

off to do other stuff

1 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you seem to do the support/talk a lot, have you thought about giving that a break?

not sure how much you do but it seems like it could at least give you a breather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home