My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, November 28, 2005

My Theory...


Everytime I meet my friends' parents I always think his/her parents look alike; as if the parents were related..or that somehow as they say, over the years they have aged to look like each other. But you know..I've now gotten my own theory on it. I do not believe people just grow and start to look like one another or that these people were similar looking from the start.

What I believe is that...By me looking at my friend soo much, I see his/her features. And when I see this friends' parents I totally see my friend's features in her/his parents..and it makes me think that her parents look alike though they are distinct features which I'm seeing show through on the parents--features which were molded into one on the child...I hope I made my point...if I write any more than this..I might just screw this up more..

I'm sure this is a DAH argument..and I'm sure others have noticed it ;)

back to work..

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very true, I think the same thing at times. It is interesting to see which features/traits came from which parent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home