My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

The last few days..


So I've been back in Minnesota since tuesday night and it's been quite fun. Most of the day I spend just doing fun stuff, and at night I hit the books...following is a list of a bunch of happenings...if I wrote of each, there'd be 10 posts by now..and no one wants to read that many ;)

1. It snowed today!!! Yes it snowed!! I'd say about an inch..but it was awesome!! Been cold like crazy..but I'm soo happy ;)

2. I got my hair cut..yah midback to a bit below shoulder length. The woman took 4 INCHES off! And it still looks long...most of my family thinks I didn't even get a haircut. Gonna go back and get more chopped off tomorrow. Hair is/was LONG. It's growing faster than ever!!

3. I have eaten more chocolate in the past few days...than I eat in a year! Yah the new "Mega-size Peanut M & M's" are my best friends!! As are kit kat bars, chocolate or sugar coated donuts, cakes, lots of passta!! I suppose I had to splurge..been a while!

4. I've gone shopping twice in the last 3 days!! I plan to go tomorrow again. Didn't buy much except a sweater..but I do believe I'll buy a few more things tomorrow..as I only realize what I should have bought once I get home..and crave not having it.

5. I want to switch my cell phone plan (again!). I know I know...Sprint peeps are bastards, charging me lots of money for 500 anytime mins when I can get twice the amount of minutes with free mins starting at 6 p.m. for the same price!!

6. I wanna get a new cell phone. Yah..but I gotta wait till january 2006 to change my cell phone plan and get some rebate for a phone..sorta tempted to drop the rebate and get the hotass pinkphone now..I hate waiting!!!!!!!!!!! If any of you care.it's the new flippity phone from Sanyo..specifically it's Sanyo 200 flip phone and comes in a pink version. Kinda want the pink one :P Yah yah..girly me

7. Not too happy about having to work on a presentation next week, and have a test next thursday (which I haven't started studying for!!!). I guess in a way I'm excited too though..cuz then I'll be done with that class for the semester!!! So...either wait till end of semester or get over the shit now..I choose NOW! :P One week of stressin...and the rest is histoooorrryyy ;)

8. I ran into too many people here in town that I know. Hate making small talk and telling them what I'm up to. Just saying I live in Indiana makes them not ask anymore as I hate telling. If they ask more..I just give the generic I'm a professional graduate student answer.

9. I am more accustomed to Indiana body temp zones now. I am frikkin cold here!! My family doesn't feel that it's cold..and I'm freezing! Got sorta sickish the first few days I was here..as the cold hit me hard :( Now I'm doing better..slept in a lot..and worked it off!!

10. It's funny..you hit home..and all your friends wanna see you. It's soo hard when you're soo busy with the fam :( Will see if any time works out for them ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home