My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Meetings :(

So...haven't done much in lab today. Still drained from presentation yesterday and some lack of sleep. Just wanna bum around and do nothing. Was planning on it..but nope another meeting again. Was hoping it'd be cancelled, as they hadn't said anything about it; but now I get the formal e-mail about it. Idiots.

Just wanna go home and sleep. Just one of those days I guess. Not sure if that'll happen even considering I gotta work with a lab member at 8 pm today; gotta get groceries, workout, and my friends want me out. Hmmm....out of those what will I do..mmm, lab for sure (yah it's a must), and probably the groceries late...the rest can wait till tomorrow, or never be accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home